Peekers and Seekers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The temperature dropped

and it's a cool, clear Autumn day here.  The sky is the exact color of CAROLINA BLUE...lovely!
Well, all the visitors are back home safely, snug in their beds...er, er...whatever.  I've been sorting photos and recalling memories made whilst they were here.  I'm including some photos of the 3 sisters here.  Also, one sister encouraged me to knit her a warm collar.  It's a soft grape color and will have two buttons added when it's dry.  It's wet now, as I just blocked the piece. (see the pattern photo)
Below is the piece as I block it...buttons still to be sewn on.  What do ya think??

the two 'holes' are button holes (*_*)

Next post will be all about the VISIT and the photos of the 3 sisters.
ps:
Nobody ever comments on this blog...feels like I'm here all alone.  Go ahead...ya know ya wanna make a comment...
Here's a 'teaser' for now:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the neck collar thing! That is such a good idea! My neck doesn't really get cold but I think alot of Romanians get cold neck because they are always wearing scarves around their necks. You did a great job on it...and so fast! Keep up the good work and making people happy! Love ya, Bum

    ReplyDelete