Peekers and Seekers

Monday, October 31, 2011

a tale that's sad but true...

Well, my husband SAID a rock reached out a grabbed his wedding ring while he was tubing (inner tube) down the Apple River in Wisconsin many years ago.  Yeah, right!
So we bought new rings...
They're inscribed with Hebrew lettering: 
Where you go, I go; and where you live, I'll live. Your people are my people, your God is my god.
That's from Ruth 1:16 in the OT of the Bible.  People have commented on my ring and often asked me to translate the inscription for decades.  I love to do it.  It's a true testimony of a young woman who loves her mother-in-law and her God, and walks in righteousness before both. 
That's my heart's desire also...to know Him better - so I may love Him more  -so I may learn to walk in His righteousness before others.

No comments:

Post a Comment