Peekers and Seekers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I don't say I'm 'a creature of habit', but I do have a morning routine that I follow almost each morning.
coffee--email--headlines--CHALLIES.COM.
Tim Challies is a young pastor I've followed daily for two or three years.  This quote struck me today, the second day of an interview with R.C. Sproul:
"...though I plan to live forever, I plan to change my address at some point and not be here."
Yup!  it's my plan also.  Well said, R.C.

see the entire interview at: http://www.challies.com/interviews/an-interview-with-rc-sproul-part-2#more

I'm so thankful for air conditioning in our home.  The temps are 'outta control' the last month.  I easily remember when most cars didn't even have a/c and most people were cooled by fans...home, church, workplace, school, department stores.  Today I luxuriate in cool air everywhere. 
Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment