Peekers and Seekers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Is my thumb green or ?????

Well, we tried lawn care company, mowing, seeding, fertilizing, procastinating, dreaming.  Our back yard just wouldn't cooperate.  We don't even care if we ever have GRASS, for Pete's sake!  Just orderly weeds and rocks would be acceptable.  Nope...none of the above.  This is what we dreamed of:
But, since we don't know much about the craft of gardening, this is what we started with last week:
this is how it looks today:
and here:

Also, I've learned to LOVE lavender...and dreamed of this yard:
Well, I'm working on it:
Really, I'm not joking!  But, I'm not giving up either.  On the other hand, I also LOVE MINT...any kind...and that's doing well:
Be sure to check back in a month or two to see if my green thumb is working....or if the bugs, slugs, rabbits and squirrels are winning.

Wonder how Eve managed her big garden?  Oh, yeah, that's right...it's God that gives the increase.  Praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment