Peekers and Seekers

Monday, March 5, 2012

It's beginning to look like Spring.

I recently mentioned I don't really have a 'Bucket List'.  I'm quite content with where I am and who I am in life.  But, I thought of some items I would put on a 'Heaven List', if I made one:

NO screen doors...(cuz' no bugs!)
NO glue boards (to catch mice, voles, etc.)  (I snared 3 or them this week in the kitchen)  YUK!
NO noisy power mowers or leaf blowers...one big pasture kept short by sheep, goats and cows.
NO processed foods filled with pesticides and additives...fresh foods ready to pick and eat from royal orchards.
NO crying babies; only fat and happy youngsters...the Word promises "no more tears".
NO murderers or grifters like Capone or Madoff...because NO sinners are allowed.
NO drivers with "road rage"...cars won't be necessary to travel on streets of gold.
NO gossip...only kind words and conversations.
    the list goes on~~~


The weather has cooled down since the plague of tornadoes last week.  It's been windy the last few days, but the sun still shines and the flowers are blooming:  forsythia, jonquils, camelias, flowering almond trees and the azaleas are budding.  Don't ya just love spring??

Have YOU been planted?
The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.  Thos who are planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.  They shall still bear fruit in old age; they shall be fresh and flourishing.     Ps. 92:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment