Peekers and Seekers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

barely time for a February blog

I don't really have a 'bucket list'.  I'll have my 75th birthday next month and I can't even think of anything I especially want for that!  As I've completed goals in earlier years, I've probably eliminated the need for a list. 
When young I  satisfied the search for the best sidewalk to roller skate on (in my neighborhood).
I spent many years comparing donuts in several states...Casey's donuts in the Midwest are still the winner for me! (cross that one off the list)... I guess now I'm searching for the best SCONE.  Panera is very good, B&N is just OK, but the one I enjoyed yesterday has been the best.  I found and devoured it at:
THE UPPER CRUST shop in North Raleigh:


It's located on Honeycutt Rd., near Strickland and Hwy. 540.  It's a delightful shop...and the coffee is very good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment