Peekers and Seekers

Monday, February 20, 2012

sometimes ya gotta laugh...

I'm pretty much willing to try something new.  I didn't have a particular knitting project going, so decided to knit a teeny little baby sweater with leftover old fingering sock yarn.  I probably didn't weigh it, just 'eye-balled' it.  (note to self:  don't do that!)  Also, I don't even know a baby or anyone who is planning for one.  This is so soft and sweet.......and incomplete.  Here is photo before adding sleeves:

Here is the photo of it now...AFTER running OUT OF yarn !!
 I'd be very disappointed if it wasn't so funny.  I'd never be able to match the die lot, but will probably look for a close skein.  Sometimes I learn the hard way.
The sun still shines, even on my mistakes!  I praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment