Peekers and Seekers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Isaiah 6

I was reading Isaiah 6 this morning and though God is speaking here of Judah, it sounds so much like what's happening in the Middle East today. 
 I read:
v. 11....“How long, O Lord?” (until the people obey God)
And he said:
“Until cities lie waste
without inhabitant,
and houses without people,
and the land is a desolate waste,
v. 12 and the Lord removes people far away,
and the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land."
(I added the blue)


The upheaval in all those countries surrounding Israel is no mistake, not coincidental...It is the Lord Who plans and commands it.  When they make Jehovah their God, He will treat them well as His children.

It's just pure grace that I was born in this free country; it is truly 'the land of the beautiful', in spite of our grumbling about it at times.  I thank Him for my life in Him here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment