Peekers and Seekers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What Is Yom Kippur?

Ever wonder what Yom Kippur...The Day of Atonement...is all about? Jews have celebrated (and mourned?) this day for thousands of years. This 4 min. film explains it all.
As a believer in Jeshua, I celebrate this day often, although I should be doing it EVERYDAY!
I imagine scenes of ATONEMENT with God (at-one-ment-with-Him) as me walking alongside Him, arms linked, heads together sharing personal conversation, laughing together at times, crying at others. As one in mind, body and soul...agreeing on all things. And when He points to my sins, I immediately agree! When He commends me for actions on His behalf, I humbly listen. We are kindred spirits that will be joined, perhaps sooner rather than later.
http://vimeo.com/14999314 (sweet 4 min. film)

No comments:

Post a Comment