Peekers and Seekers

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

This looks like a 'quarterly blog'

Because it's been three months since last post.  I'm sorry if you've missed me, but I'll mention what's been going on in my life
Since last time:

raised tomatoes from seed, planted them in garden, am seeing blossoms now.
planted hundreds of flower seeds all over the yard.  Some are up a few inches now.
created dozens more mittens from old woolen sweaters (see photo)
   when I went to Romania last year I brought about 24 pair...have that many more now
am taking some art classes in local Art Center
today ordered more batting for quilts for cold babies  my ministry is crib quilts and mittens for poor kiddies
knitted about a dozen hats, bonnets for infants in Romania

read millions of words (it seems to me) in books on Kindle reader
..........and still doing Bible study most days.
           WHEW! 
photos below of tomatoes ready to plant, mittens, quilts



No comments:

Post a Comment