Peekers and Seekers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

I'm backkkkkk...

Did ya miss me??  Wow, what a year...well, 9 months since last I posted.  Could have 'hatched' a baby in 9 months (but didn't!!)  I'm not Sarah, Abe's wife, ya know.

Where to begin?  We had a mild winter, wet spring, long summer at our house.  My husband was in and out of hospital in May to July.  Came out  one time in May, in and out again on 7/16, went into Rex Home Health for weeks.  We had nurses, phys. therapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, aides, hospital bed and equipment and more.  On 7/26 he transitioned into Hospice at home with different nurses, meds and equipment.  He lived almost 8 weeks more and passed away on 9/22/13.
Cause of death: MS.  It was an unwelcome part of our family for over 30 years. "The enemy comes to rob, kill and destroy."  John 10:10
For those who haven't seen it, I've posted a photo of him with one of our gr-daughters:


There's been much happening since then.  I'll share in the next blog.  Stay with me....colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment