Peekers and Seekers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wow, this month is flying by!  I've been spending too much time creating Christmas gifts...I get started and am obsessed..can't stop til' I'm done. 
But, I want to take time out to share this with you (whomever might read this):
I just listened to a singer perform praise music on utube...I seldom listen to praise music, but one of the lines in her song said, "The Darling of Heaven..."  I love that.  You know when you see an infant...so soft and sweet, so innocent and easy to love...don't you just want to stand and admire?  Or run to share this moment to bless someone else?
That's what that line in the song did for me...my imagination caught a scene of all the angels and saints in heaven peering over, viewing that spot on earth where the sweet baby Jesus lay...all of them ohhhing and ahhhing...elbowing each other in admiration....whispering wishes and blessings.  My whole day has been enriched by that gem of a scene and I just had to share it with you.
Below is a photo we took last summer of two of my grandsons admiring my youngest gr-grandson.
"And the angel said to them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people."  Luke 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment