Peekers and Seekers

Friday, April 22, 2011

the candy game



I recently finished a 14 oz. bag of M-M's I've had since Christmas, dark chocolate of course.  Bought another but didn't notice when I ate a few, so here's what I do now to pay attention to enjoying my indulgence.  I only care to eat a few a day, but decided to eat only ONE color at a time:
First I ate all the YELLOW ones...only a couple left in the bottom photo...then I started on GREEN...only could eat 'til they were gone...hm,m.  Wonder what color I'll pick next time...anyway, I find I'm paying more attention to the color and taste.  I think CHOCOLATE needs all the attention I can give it........do you agree?
Rev. 10..."And I took the scroll from the hand of the angel and ate it.  it was sweet as honey in my mouth...."

No comments:

Post a Comment